Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Clock issue

So the WOD for today is one that is best done with someone keeping the clock for you.  I prescribed this WOD for the gym today, but I don't know if I will make it there to do it.  I should go, but I don't know if I will.  Tessie is home with me today and I teach P.E. at the school this afternoon.  I also want to run some and would have been able to do both if I had gotten up at 5 like I had planned.  I had a hard time falling asleep last night and I am going to blame that on the coffee I drank at 4 o'clock while watching Ione at gymnastics.  I will do something today.  Don't ever worry about that.

The WOD:

Max Reps in 15 minutes

20 seconds pullups
20 seconds pushups
20 seconds squats

Post number of total reps to comments.

1 comment:

  1. No clock-keeper and here is the WOD I did.

    4 Rounds for Time
    10 Sumo Deadlift High Pulls @ 95#
    15 Ring Pushups
    20 Air Squats
    6:04

    ReplyDelete