Saturday, November 19, 2011

So. . . Lisa Told Me to Start a Blog

Why will I blog?  I don't know actually.  I feel kind of weird.  Why is anything that I have to say any more important than the thousands of other things you could read on the internet.  The correct answer? It is not.  I will blog to pass information to my wife on workouts while she is away.  I will do the workouts myself.  I will write about beers I drink or breweries or bars I visit.  I will tell tales of the crazy things my kids and dog do.  Why?  Why not?  This blog is a blank canvas.  Maybe it will be funny.  Perhaps serious.  I don't really know.  Lisa, this is for you.  I will post the workout and then perhaps a little more.  For tomorrow (Sunday) we agreed to do:

5 Rounds for Time
10 Pullups (we said 1 pullup for embryonic pullups until scaling methods are secured)
10 Deadlifts  I will go with 185#
15 Box Jumps
20  Situps

I will sneak this in between cooking the kids breakfast and taking them to Sunday school.  Tomorrow is Tessie's Birthday. . . I am not sure a workout should be called "Tessie" if it doesn't have squats.  All the same, it is her day.

4 comments:

  1. Thanks, Gary. I was joking when I said you should start a blog. I should know better. . . .

    I will "post to comments" or something like that after my workout later.

    Is that one of your photos from Crater Lake? Beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. 18:17 for the workout. Lots of time transitioning from the jump station in the backyard to the other stuff in the garage.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is one of the photos from Crater Lake. I am using it to remind me that I am running the marathon there next August. Hopefully it isn't when everyone is planning to visit.

    ReplyDelete