Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Wednesday

So lets try and get this lined up with the day better.  Tuesday is over and was a good but crazy day.

Workout for tomorrow:

10 Clean and Jerk
2 Box Jumps

8 Clean and Jerk
4 Box Jumps

6 Clean and Jerk
6 Box Jumps

4 Clean and Jerk
8 Box Jumps

2 Clean and Jerk
10 Box Jumps

This should be a pretty fast workout.  I will probably go with 135#.  I would like to go more, but don't want to risk compromising form trying to go fast and tweak my back.  135 is a workout but safe because it allows for mechanical consistency.

2 comments:

  1. A little humble pie. 135 for the first 10 and then dropped to 115 to maintain some intensity. 12:20 for the workout including the weight change. Just when my ego was sinking at dropping weight, Tessie who was watching on the patio pipes up "Daddy, you are strong." Thanks kid. Not as strong as I should be.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Today when I was doing the "box jumps" onto the retaining wall Tessie pointed out that I "just jumped the other day." Yup, you are right kid. Should have done burpees I guess.

    ReplyDelete