Monday, August 13, 2012

Might as well sweat more

It is hot in San Diego right now.  Not like Georgia hot or New Orleans hot.  Just San Diego hot.  Maybe 90 or a little above.  We try to use AC as little as possible.  We finally went to give up and turn it on. . . but the funny thing was it didn't work.  It is only 14 months old, but it doesn't work.  Pretty awesome.  So the warranty covers it, but that means they get around to fixing it whenever they feel like it.  Christmas maybe.  Not really, but Saturday.  5 days.  By then we will be back to 70s for the next 11 months. 

When we last lived in North Carolina we had a bum of an AC unit and I used to just run instead of sweating in the 95 degree house.  Once again faulty equipment is going to press me to just exercise.  Might as well REALLY sweat, right?

The WOD:

5 Rounds for Time

10 Overhead Squats
15 GHD situps
20 Pushups

This will be brutal in that hot box garage.  Oh well. 

2 comments:

  1. 10:37 with 65# for the OHS.

    1:37 for R-1, 1:53 for R-2, 2:34 for R-3, 2:11 for R-4, and 2:22 for R-5.

    I made a form adjustmet after R-3 on OHS which made them feel better and go much quicker once injury was't a concern. My feet were set too wide and caused my knees to try and cave in. It is a good thing I keep my form coach with me. I think he is harder on me than anyone else though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am disappointed if I get to the end of a workout and I'm dripping wet with sweat. I am going to do this w/ body weight at the girls' ballet class tomorrow. Results to follow.

    ReplyDelete