Friday, August 31, 2012

3-D

So my children are sitting in the other room watching the previews before their movie.  They have seen it before, but they are excited.  They are wearing 3-D glasses this time.  It won't work, but they are stoked!

We went to see "Brave" in 3-D and took the glasses home with us.  Somehow this evening as the movie was getting set up they decided that they needed their 3-D glasses.  I am surprised that they were able to find them honestly.

So I will see how long this lasts before they get frustrated.  Even the 9 year old seems to think that this is going to work.  Maybe I will put mine on and pretend that it works. . . that would be really funny, right?

The WOD:

5 Rounds for time

Run 400 meters
Rest 1 minute

Post total time to comments.

4 comments:

  1. I am baaaaaaaaaack!
    15.23
    with a bad stomach and guesstimated distance

    ReplyDelete
  2. 25 minute AMRAP
    10 thrusters (45# which progressively dropped to 20#)
    10 pullups with band
    10 kb swings (18k, I think)
    Bear crawls
    5 rounds plus thrusters and pullups
    That was yesterday and today I'm hurting and worn out.
    More tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Are they abductors or adductors? The muscles of the inner thigh?
    Today I wish I didn't have them.
    They HURT.
    21-18-15-12-9
    pullups/inverted rows
    situps/russian twists/hanging knee raises
    and walking lunges between each set
    19 minutes

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adductor group is comprised of 5 different muscles that make up the tissue on the inside of the thighs with one that wraps around to the backside of the pelvis. I think that the pectineus is the wrap-around guy. adductor brevis, adductor longus and adductor magnus and gracilis are the other 4. The one that is sore is probably the gracilis or the adductor magnus. . . or maybe all of them.

    ReplyDelete