Monday, April 2, 2012

April 3, 2012

This is the day the kegerator is supposed to be "here."  I don't know if that means at our house or at the warehouse in Chula Vista.  Either way. . . if they show up here I will gladly set it up. . . I will even take the time to go buy a keg if I don't have to time to get mine into a keg! 

"Angie"
100 Pullups
100 Pushups
100 Situps
100 Squats

This is one of my all-time favorite Crossfit WODs.  I just love it.  It is hard.  You are supposed to complete all of one movement before moving on to the next.  The first time I ever did it I remember wanting to do "Rounds of 10" but I didn't.  It took me a while to push through the pullups, but I did it and was so pleased.  If I am not mistaken I have done this in 28 and 22 minutes in past attempts.  I am thinking somewhere in that range again.  I have work to do around the house, but might shake out to the park for a bit.  The girls would like that. 

Lisa and Candis, you guys guys KILLED this one.  I am thrilled with your times.  That is awesome! 

Jenn, I hope that you are on the mend.  Jonny, I could go on about Yoda for a long time. 

5 comments:

  1. G: We did ASSISTED pullups. That makes a big difference. My splits are a little jacked up, as I kept forgetting, but here is the breakdown:
    Pullups: 11:05--I had done (15) pushups
    Pushups: 7:46--I had done (11) situps
    Situps: 3:58
    Squats: 4:00
    Or something like that! See, Jenn, I do it, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the shout out Gary. My body has a love hate relationship with you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tuesday, 3 Apr 2012

    Ran 3 miles, 28:14 yesterday with Colleen and Phil. Then finished up with 36 burpees in 4:00 min. Curses.


    Wednesday, 4 Apr 2012

    Colleen and I did "split ops" this morning; Candis slept in!

    Lisa

    11 min AMRAP (3 rds; I stopped at 10 min)

    5 Thrusters
    7 Cleans
    10 SDHP

    All 45#. My left forearm still really hurts--the cleans and SDHP are hard on it. Curses.

    Colleen

    4 RFT
    20 Light regular cleans
    50 Lunges (25 per side)
    20 KB Snatch (10 per side)

    She didn't like this WOD too much. Very grumpy. . . .

    *I am taking tomorrow OFF. It has been (16) days straight. What the hell, right? Need to rest. . . .

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just wait until you read the post about my "injury." My forearm is swollen up in a big way, but I am pretty sure it isn't broken.

    How is that for a teaser? I was a dynamo today. I accomplished an awful lot, but had a MAJOR setback as well.

    ReplyDelete
  5. G: You are funny. I read the other posts WAY before I read this one! Silly rabbit, the most recent post shows up when you load the page. Love you!

    ReplyDelete