Monday, April 16, 2012

Yuck

Time to get back on track.  I gained ten pounds this past week plus since Easter.  No joke.  I don't know how or why.  I did almost no WODs.  We were on the go all the time and I would eat a nice paleo breakfast, but then eat a non-paleo dinner and feast on crap.  I am sure I overate much of the time.  There was a lot of beer.  I wouldn't be all that bummed about it if I wasn't trying to maintain that weight for this summer.  I am hopeful that it comes off close to as quickly as it went on.  I doubt it. 

Anyway, I got a good "jolt" as I was called upon to teach the Crossfit Kids class solo today.  Nobody had a key to the door, so I did the first half of the class in the parking lot.  I had those kids running, squatting, jumping, doing pushups and burpees.  By the time the gym opened up they were relieved to go inside and do "other" movements. 

So we are going to get back to work.  I will chart the progress back to my "post-paleo" weight.  Start date for the new challenge is April 17, 2012.  3, 2, 1. . . Go!

The WOD:

5 Rounds for Time
10 Back Extensions (today is the "extension" day the IRS gave everyone until this year)
15 Pushups
20 Situps
25 Squats

Afterward:  Do 10 Burpees with "max" jumping height at the top.

4 comments:

  1. Did we start a new challenge today???? I'm so confused.

    ReplyDelete
  2. no new challenge. . . just me stating I have to undo my slothfulness of the past week or so.

    ReplyDelete
  3. 12:50 for the time. . .a little headache that tells me to eat and sleep better too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wednesday, 18 April 2012

    *Ran 2.25 miles with Phil. 20:50-something
    *(51) burpees

    Thursday, 19 April 2012

    *Did the above WOD and added (5) burpees at the beginning of the sequence. 17:59.
    *Remaining (27) burpees

    G: So glad you are posting again. You can ask Jenn for confirmation! Love you, L

    ReplyDelete