Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Run some today

The WOD:

Run 2 x 4 miles with 3 minutes rest in between.

I am thinking I might do 5 just because I don't have a good 4 mile route. 

We will see.

Crossfit Kids was great tonight except for Gwen refused to play Crossfit Dodgeball.  She said it hurts.  I am not sure if she meant getting hit by the ball or if she meant doing the exercises that get you back in the game after getting hit.  When she said that both Drew and I said "I'll play."  Crossfit Dodgeball is fun!

3 comments:

  1. Friday, 16 Mar 2012

    Today is a rest day for me . . . except for my 19 burpees. Ugh.

    G: Anything special for St Pat's tomorrow? I might run a 5K. . . .

    ReplyDelete
  2. Soccer coaches meeting and NCAA tourney. Plus I have a Fantasy Baseball draft that the guys put off until after the coaches meeting for me so I should probably do that. Maybe if I get crazy I will make the girls some green cupcakes. They don't eat corned beef (last I checked) so I am not sure how crazy we will get. I have some Guiness in the fridge that I have leftover from January when I bought two twelves for 10.99 minus a 5 dollar coupon off of 2. 9.50 a twelve for Guiness is a steal even though it no longer is in even my top 100 beers. We will do something. What, I don't know. Maybe I will make them watch that horror movie Leprechaun. Probably not. Gwen is having a sleepover with Tiffany tomorrow night. The girls broke the shower door in the jack and jill bathroom tonight so I have some home repairs to do as well. Boy was I mad. All the little ball bearing were on the shower floor. Its worthless until I fix it. I hope that I can. It is hanging up again, but needs parts.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, you meant a WOD! I can do that. I will post it for Friday night, but I will find it now and maybe post two nights tonight.

    ReplyDelete