Thursday, March 1, 2012

March 2, 2012

"The Lorax" opens in theatres today.  The girls are having playdates with friends after school Friday and during the day Saturday so I guess we will go after church on Sunday. 

I remembered to thaw out some orange roughy for Friday so I won't be hungry or eating all eggs and nuts. 

The WOD for tomorrow: 

21-15-9
Cleans
Dips

That is a lot of cleans so I am going to go with 95.  That would typically make the Rx for women 65 but adjust as necessary.  Mechanics first. 

1 comment:

  1. I lied. I went with 115#. I realized that with just a clean and no "jerk" at the top 115 wouldn't put me in a position of compromising technique. I am glad I did. 115 and flawless form the whole way through. I couldn't do the dips unbroken as I was huffing and puffing pretty good. 9:54

    ReplyDelete