Sunday, February 12, 2012

February 13, 2012

So my score for week 1 was 49/61.  I lost 2 points for legumes, 1 point for alcohol, 1 point for grains, 2 points for processed foods and was only able to secure 1/7 points for sleep after a miracle last night.  I made the kids clean their rooms so they didn't eat and go to bed until 9:30.  I fell asleep between 11:30 and midnight and woke up at 8:03.  I was thrilled as I had no more WOD points for the week. 

I am hoping to do better on the sleep this week. . . come on 2!  5 for WODs is a cinch.  I ate "dry" salad and almost choked to death at Souplantation tonight.  Rough.  The kids loved it there.  Tessie LOVES cream of  broccoli soup. 

We walked around selling Girl Scout cookies (one guy told me I needed a motor for the wagon on these hills) and then went to the playground where the girls made me chase them and catch them so I got my heart rate up on a non-WOD day. 

I look forward to seeing what everyone scored for week 1.  I am proud of myself for staying on target today.  It was tough to not be my normal "Sunday slug" self, but I did it.  Maybe next week.  I am going to try and trick myself into 9 weeks of that.

The WOD for tomorrow is in memory of my grandfather who would have been 88 years old Monday.  He passed away early Friday morning.  I will explain why I chose the exercises in my comments after I complete it.

"Pup"
3 Rounds for Time
25 Situps
Skip 100 meters or Skip rope 100 times if distance restricted
25 Situps
20 Pullups
25 Situps
20 Pushups
25 Situps
20 Broad Jumps

Scale as necessary.  Post Time to comments.

3 comments:

  1. 37 for the week. I'm not sleeping (that isn't by choice!), I have cream in my coffee and I drink a glass of wine most nights. The wine is a new addition for me. I could easily get rid of it. But I choose not to. :)

    Today I scaled a little. I did 10 pullups (or jump ups and resist falling) per round and I skipped the situps after pushups. 29.30.

    ReplyDelete
  2. 29:31 as Rx'd for the WOD. I did the first round in 10:43 and was done with two rounds in 20:31 so that meant I got faster each round! 300 Situps wasn't as bad as I thought. Initially I was going to leave them all in a 100 lump for 3 rounds, but realized less muscle failure would happen if they were broken up. The last round of pullups was rugged. I can do pullups fine, but it just got tough toward the end.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Monday, 13 Feb 12

    "Fran"
    Colleen: 25# bar and 6 (21-15) and 7 (9) assisted pullups (7:02)

    20 min BFL treadmill intervals
    Lisa: Incline: 1.5; speed: 5.0-8.0 mph
    Stephanie: Incline: 0.0; speed: 4.5-6.2

    G: Where's the story for Pup's exercises?

    My score for the week was 38. I get more sleep than you two and I can't drink. I took a 0 on Friday--and another one yesterday. I ate like crap and I hurt so bad. . . . Today is another day, though. Better luck next week!

    ReplyDelete