Sunday, February 26, 2012

Monday February 27, 2012

Twelve years ago on this date we found Mama and her puppies on the drive home from my "Cub Scout Family Weekend" meeting in Kinston.

I am glad that I saw your post.  I was starting to worry I was the only one reading this!  Great work on the pushups.  I am curious as to whether I could have pushed through had I seen your results.  It is that competitive part of me that drives me. 

The WOD:

2012 Crossfit Games Open WOD #1

7 minutes
As many Burpees as possible.  Fix an object or string at six inches above your reach and a successful rep is when you touch that point at the top of the jump. 

2 comments:

  1. Today I did:

    3 RFT
    300 meter row
    30 situps
    20 wallballs
    10 pullups

    14:59

    then 20 thrusters at 90#

    Gwen did 3:00 of max burpees at Crossfit Kids. I must say that I am proud that Gwen has the best Pushup form in the class. The boys all cheat and do the "barely bend your elbow pushups." Gwen goes all the way to the deck and does the "Crossfit hand release" at the bottom. It made Drew smile today. Me too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. 27 Feb 2012

    It was just me and Stephanie today! Her last WOD.

    Team WOD (21:16 for 4 rds)

    400m run
    Max OHS: Lt bar with 2.5kgs on each side

    L: 6.0-7.5 mph; 25-35-35-30
    S: 6.0-6.5 mph; 25-25-25-25

    Not bad. We both were pretty sweaty! We finished the last round and went a bit over 20 min.

    I love the Gwen story! I am so proud of her. Full CF pushups? My little girl? Woohoo! How many burpees did she do in 3 mins? This is so exciting.

    ReplyDelete