Monday, May 28, 2012

Mainpage

Today we will do the "mainpage" Crossfit WOD.  It is good to try and follow the main site for at least some of the time and some would say "all of the time."  Every once in a while something pops up there that we can be limited by due to equipment or ability and while scaling is always an option we need to remember to work on our weaknesses and never sacrifice our mechanics and try to not sacrifice our intensity.

So the WOD as prescribed on Crossfit.com for Tuesday:

21-15-9
95# Front Squat
Burpees
Pullups

Should be fun following the 100 pullups and 200 pushups of Monday. . . it will make us stronger.

4 comments:

  1. I still owe you (MYSELF!) the blog 11. I didn't do the Murphy. Maybe next Memorial Day. :) In fact, I didn't do anything for four days.

    Today, though, I went to my new favorite place... The CF gym. The warmups are a workout and I love it. Skill today was shoulder presses (again). I did them better and with an actual barbell!

    WOD
    10 minutes AMRAP
    5 pushups
    10 bar burpees

    I scored 95, third highest of the dozen folks so far this morning. Two girls bested me. I'm happy with that.

    rows and reverse flies 10-8-6

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good for you Jenn. I have always known you were a natural athlete. Lisa is too. I hope that someday you guys make the Crossfit Games!

    ReplyDelete
  3. 14:06 might have been :05 for the WOD today. Pullups were killer as I predicted. Muscle fatigue was a part. . . I need to start doing more back to back pullups WODs and high volume Pullup weeks. Front squats were a snap at 95#.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Today...

    EMOTM 10 Minutes
    10 KB swings 12kg
    5 situps

    TABATA
    6 rounds of each
    box jumps
    knees to elbows
    sled push 25#
    sprint

    I didn't keep score, but I FINALLY DID BOX JUMPS ON A LEGIT BOX! Woohoo. :)

    ReplyDelete