Monday, December 26, 2011

December 27, 2011

I am not sure if you already did this WOD. 
Establish 1 RM for deadlift.
Then. . .
3 Rounds for Time
30 Air Squats
20 CF Pushups
10 Pullups

This will be a good WOD to do in the park.  Hopefully it is nice in the morning. 

I bottled beer this afternoon.  It is beautiful here.  I cleaned bottles on the patio with my jet rinser hooked on the spigot on the side of the house.  I bottled outside too. . .then any spills are on the patio.  What a nice day.  I could get used to that.  Tomorrow I am going to try and brew the beer that my father sent me for Christmas.  It is a dark dunkel and has a lager yeast.  I have to figure out where the coolest place in this house is.  Probably the sound proof room.  I just had a "mini" sip of the "Deporter" and it was pretty nice.  I bottled a half bottle rather than try more.  After brewing tomorrow I am going to try and find the juice for wine on Wednesday.  I have decided to try and do something beer/wine/mead/cider related every day, just like Crossfit.  I have about 16 cases of empty beer bottles and 12 cases of empty wine bottles.  Maybe, just maybe, I will be able to get them filled by June. 

I talked to your parents and your Mom mentioned coming out in August.  We'll see how things shake out with your siblings and anything we wanted to do with the girls.  I think that the month off of school is going to go quickly next summer.  At least we will have time next winter and the following April. 

That is a wrap. 

2 comments:

  1. Tuesday, 27 Dec 11

    I RAN! OUTSIDE! WITH GUNNY! He runs way faster than I do. Ugh. I'm not sure how far or how fast (~3 miles, ~30 mins) but I feel good.

    I did this programmed workout a week or so ago. Tomorrow I will do Randy.

    I'm glad to hear that you are able to move your bottling operations outside. Reminds me of Polyface Farm chicken processing operations! Brew if it makes you happy. Every morning, although getting up is challengin, I always feel better. I bet the same will apply with brewing.

    August sounds like it's building up. Maybe, just maybe I can guilt Laura into coming to California. I think we need to look at the cabanas at Pendleton. Maybe they can rotate through. All in good fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. 7:46 I think I could go quicker on this but my energy level was a little low. The poor nutrition of Christmas day is still lingering. . . either that or some kind of emotional letdown.

    ReplyDelete