Saturday, December 3, 2011

Sunday December 4

Its hard to believe that 21 years ago today was my Eagle Scout Board of Review.  How did I get that old?  Anyway the WOD for tomorrow you already did but I will post it anyway.  It is one you could always do again because its good for you.  Or perhaps there is another you could "make up." 

Noah is in the area and he and I are going to link up at some point so I may do some "IMCF games" WODS with him. 

Anyway, here is the workout for tomorrow (Sunday)

5 RFT

25 Back Extensions
25 Air Squats
Sprint 100 m (sub of 10 Double Unders)

I know you chose the DU sub.  Its funny what necessity can make you do isn't it?  I do a lot of DU's in place of runs on WODs here because of the kids.  I am going to start hanging out in that park a lot I think.  They can play while I run around and do dips, pullups and pushups.  It will be a sight to behold for these fine San Diego folks.  When I rode the bike there the other day and jumped up and did pullups and then moved down the path and started doing dips I couldn't help but look to see if the women there with their dogs were watching.  I didn't care.  Tessie thought it was cool.  The girls are excited about starting Crossfit Kids.  They didn't like it when I told them that meant I was taking away their breakfast staples and putting them on fruit and twigs. 

1 comment:

  1. Here's the WOD I did today:

    50 Situps: Mat
    10 Box jumps: Higher box
    40 Situps: Inverted (30 degrees)
    20 Lunges: 20 front; 20 rear
    30 Situps: Inverted (60 degrees)
    30 Box jumps: Higher box
    20 Situps: Legs out straight/Knees up
    40 Lunges: 40 front; 40 rear
    10 Situps: Mat
    50 Box jumps: Lower box

    Total time: 27:57

    I alternated the ab exercises in the absence of the AbMat. I challenged myself with the higher box. I alternated lunges front and rear to get both effects.

    Cool down: 10 mins walking on treadmill

    As I emailed you, I had a beef enchilada for lunch today and was let down. I didn't see the fajita meat later in the line and I was unable to just throw it away. Last night, though, I suppressed the urge to break into the Famous Amos cookies. Go, me!

    I am doing all kinds of crazy things and not worrying--too much--about what people think of me. So as far as those ladies go, don't worry! Chances are they are wishing they were doing something like you; wishing their husbands were doing something like you or thinking that you are cute. Or maybe they just think you are crazy. It could go either way. Where is this place you are frequenting anyway?

    NEED MORE BEER STORIES EVEN THOUGH THEY MAKE ME SOMEWHAT UPSET WITH YOU! Gracias.

    ReplyDelete