Saturday, December 24, 2011

Merry Christmas

Skype me.  I am not sure where you will check first. . . email, here, Facebook.  I have photos up.  I have skype set up.  I am ready to make a Christmas connection.  I hope you enjoyed the WOD and were able to Celebrate Mass in Italian.  Father Nick is awesome.  I feel so good when I go to church there.  I think I am going to try and find a way to tell him how that church, and he, makes me feel. 

Merry Christmas!  I know you have your WOD to do, but then I know where you are at and should be on target with the blog.

2 comments:

  1. Ugh. I blew it on the Skype. I have details to work out! I've been able to blame you thus far but now the stupid ball is back in my court. I might need to get the gear first. I just don't know.

    Christmas mass in Italian was good. Just like Palm Sunday mass in Polish was good. Just an adventure is the way I see it!

    I'm glad Father Nick is awesome. I'm trying to figure out how he makes you "fee" though. Does that have something to do with online giving? Just kidding.

    I slept in this morning (26 Dec 11). I think tomorrow morning I will attempt the Randy workout. Back on track. We had a better selection at breakfast this morning. Maybe the Pak border opened for Christmas! (Either that or we're getting our bananas from Iran. Hmmm. . . .)

    Love you!
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Iranian bananas? What could go wrong?

    ReplyDelete